Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's My Birthday!

So far so good, listening to my new cd's (Hank Green's So Jokes and Kate Nash's Foundations and Made of Bricks) and trying to figure out what to do with myself since everyone in my life is working today...

Crepe- eaten
Latte- drunk
New shirt from Denmark -Cute as hell on me (and sparkly to boot)
CD's found after rigorous scavenger hunt ala Sean's cryptic notes
Free Espresso shake from Kate- devoured

It's a lovely day


I always like to say that the whole world celebrates my birthday and here is why:

Netherlands and Denmark: Liberation Day, China, Japan and South Korea: Children's Day, Japan: Boys Day, Internation Midwives' Day, Albania: Martyrs' Day, Ethiopia: Patriots' Victory Day, Palau: Senior Citizens Day, Guyana: Indian Arrival Day, Kyrgyzstan: Constitution Day, Community of Portugese-Speaking countries: Lusaphone Culture Day, Council of Europe: Europe Day, Mexico: Cinco de Mayo (celebrated by more americans that Mexicans), UK: Bank Holiday!

So there you have it the whole world celebrates my birthday!

No comments: